Construction law and litigation—representing owners, construction managers, contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, sureties.
- Balfour Beatty Infrastructure
- Potlatch Corporation
- Chubb and Federal Insurance Company
- Metropolitan Steel Company
- MeadWestvaco Corporation
- MJ Electric LLC
- South Carolina Electric & Gas
- Richards Conditioning Corporation
- Verizon Corporation
- International Paper Company
- Capco Steel, LLC
- ADF Steel Company
- ICOS Corporation
- Balport Construction Company
- Fischbach Corporation
- J. Petrocelli Contracting, Inc.
- Lovett Silverman Construction Consultants
- Paper Mills
- Power Plants
- Cogeneration Plants
- Nuclear Plants
- Resource Recovery Facilities
- Process Plants
- Office Buildings
- Residential Towers
- Transmission Lines
- Specialized Foundations
- Parking Garages
- Marine Facilities
Scott has been recognized regularly over the years by: Chambers USA;
Martindale Hubbell (AV rating); Best Lawyers in America; Super Lawyers.
Scott was from 2008 to 2016 a partner at Schnader Harrison, where he headed up Schnader’s New York
Construction Practice Group. Prior to that, he was for many years a partner at Sacks Montgomery,
a highly-regarded New York construction litigation firm.
Scott is licensed to practice in New York and California.
Scott is a graduate of Fordham University and Loyola University School of Law,
where he was Comment Editor of the Law Review.